Saturday, July 2, 2016

Staging to sell.....round 2

I've had a second opportunity to stage a home to sell and would love to share. This time I have before and after pictures! When I think about color scheme and how  I want to decorate when staging, I focus on keeping the area uncluttered, I use neutral colors and add "Pops" of color.

Living Room from entrance
BEFORE
 
AFTER
 
  
I purchased the rug from Overstock.com, I ordered custom pillow covers
for both the large and small pillows. The curtains I found on Amazon.com
and are a beautiful plum color. The wall art I made myself (I found a
fabulous site where you can purchase a tutorial. I will link below).
 
 
 
One thing that I purchased, but did not finish in time to use
was this beautiful fabric from Fabric Mart on Etsy.com (can you see a
common theme here? Yes, I love etsy.com!)
Isn't this just gorgeous! I am planning on making an
ottoman with it and coordinating valences. I'll post
pictures once I'm done with the ottoman (maybe a
tutorial).
 
 
The wall art was so much fun to make! I found the tutorial
on youtube.com and was lead to Art Fusion Productions website
 
 
 
BEFORE 
 Living Room view 2 - towards the front door
 
AFTER
 
 
 
Dining Area 
 
AFTER 
 
 
I realized that I was one set of curtain panels short, so my mother
made valences for me (thank you so much mom!). Another view of
my floral wall art (I'm definitely not an artist, but I really
had fun doing this, and I think it turned out pretty cute. I changed
the chandelier and staged the table with plum dinner plates, and a
plum floral pattern salad plate. The design for the salad plate was
discontinued, but I was able to find some at www.replacements.com.
I made the floral centerpiece and found really cool plum glasses.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've really enjoyed blogging and sharing my thoughts and ideas. I'll finish
this house on a later post.
 
 
 
 
 








1 comment:

  1. Wow,nice tips for home decor, Dream Care India offers a wide range of premium pillow covers in different patterns and sizes, Visit our site and grab amazing deals on pillow covers.

    ReplyDelete